Ant Control in Pembroke Pines, FL – White footed, Carpenter and Big Headed Treatments
Why Choose Us?
Ants are social insect that live in colonies. The best way to get rid of ants is to kill the entire colony. When you see an ant at your home or your business, then you have an entire colony looking for food and for shelter. Ants can enter your home or business through the smallest opening, they are in a quest for food and if one ant finds food they will leave a pheromone trail for other ants to follow.
Ant control can be difficult, luckily at Bug-a-Bug in Pembroke Pines, FL we have the experience to get rid of any type of any, specially White-footed ants, Carpenter ants and Big Headed ants.
When you want to deal with ants you need to always keep in mind their behavior. The following ant behaviors can cause big headaches for you, your business and your home:
- Always looking for food: Ants can move through your entire home or business looking for water and sweet or greasy food.
- Nest Location: Ants can nest anywhere in your house or your business. Ants can nest in lawns, walls and under foundations.
- Colony Size: Colonies can number up to 200,000. They can easily relocate if their colony gets threatened.
- Colony Lifetime: A colony can live a long time. Workers usually live up to seven years and the queen may live up to 15 years. Ant Life Cycle: Ant life cycle is divided in 4 stages ( eggs, larvae, pupae and adult). Adult ants are one of three different colony castes; queens, workers or males. Queens are fertile females that lay all the eggs in a colony. Workers are females that do not reproduce, but do gather food; feed the larvae; and maintain and clean the nest. The male ants are winged, but their only job is to mate with the queens during the swarming process.
3 Signs you’re dealing with an Ant Infestation
If you see a large amount of ants, they you might have a problem, specially if you spot them in your kitchen or in areas food is prepared.
2. Ant pathways
If you spot ants coming in and out from your home or your business are another sign that you have ants near your place.
3. Ant Nest
A nest site can look like a small pile of soil or dirt. Some species of ant-like to make their home in walls or other quiet, dark places, which are more difficult to spot.
How to Get Rid of Ants
Through the internet you will find a lot of do it yourself products are available for ants, but most of the time, effective ant control requires a professional pest control service to gain control and prevent recurrence.
Gettin Rid of Ants with Bug a Bug Pest and Termite Elimination in Pembroke Pines, FL
Our number one concern is our customers, kids and their pets. We are extra careful where we apply the safest products in the industry which are top quality and approved by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our procedure is simple, we perform an initial visit, we inspect and detect the colony, once the inspection is performed, we will carefully apply the proper safe products for the ELIMINATION of pest seen and unseen.
- Treat the inside of the property; including but not limited to the kitchen, bathrooms and garage (Attic is extra).
- Spray the entire perimeter or use bait if preferred and/or required.
* Maintenance visits may be required, to verify that your house or business is clean of Ants.
Call us today at (954) 436-8526 or fill out the form on this page to get a Free Inspection and Estimate Request.